Friday, November 28, 2014

Week 12: Computability & Review

This week, in the lectures, Danny taught the class about the computability, and how we need to use a proof by contradiction to prove some claim to be non-computable. Moreover, I learnt how countable which I learnt in week 11 can be listable by seeing the example given by Danny. Although this concept especially the diagonalization, was hard for me at first, but with a help of professor, I was able to overcome its difficulty. Also during this week, I spent my time to finish off the assignment 3. Despite of some technical issues on CDF, I was able to ask questions that confused me on piazza to get the answer that I want. The most difficult thing I found this week was not in the lectures. It was in the review section that the class had. I guess I better study and review all the course materials I have learnt so far.

Oh, and this week's tutorial was the last tutorial I had for my CSC165 class. Although it was for a short time, I thought tutorial was really worth in terms of letting the students to review the class materials for the quiz. I also want to thank my TA for a great help on the concept of the big-Oh and omega proof. Time sure flies fast, and it is surprising for me to find out it is almost time for the final exam....

What I will do for the remaining this week is to study and go over the lecture slide from week 1 to 12.

1 comment: